The most depressing day?

0

Posted on : 07:53 | By : Tamarisk

Well apparently it's today. In my previous life I was in public relations, so I'm very skeptical of this sort of news story...and this one in particular comes up every single year. I know that because it was my job to read the newspapers every single day. According to the "science" it's the perfect storm of the following -

  • Light levels. While it is not technically the day with the least sunlight - that’s December 21st, the “Winter Solstice” - weather patterns often conspire in late January to deprive us of the sunlight we might otherwise enjoy,
  • Christmas bills come due around this time, and - especially in this economy - that’s a harsh blow,
  • Even those remarkable individuals who have faithfully stuck to their New Year’s resolutions for a few weeks, are now beginning to falter.
I actually felt great this morning, my morning bike ride was a breeze instead of a struggle despite the rain, I'm busy but not too busy and I've got lots of exciting things to look forward to in both my professional and my personal life. I just hope that you, my readers, haven't had the most depressing day today!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment